Thursday, February 17, 2005

Where are you from

Is there anyone out there that hates being asked this,"where are you from?". What the hell is the basis of that, conversation starter? Jeez you ask me that and you will not only get a rude answer but you'll never ask another stranger again. We have differen't skin tones and accents and people especially caucasian have the habit of asking this. I never ask anyone where they are from, what does that have to do with anything? Hie I am Irish,so that mean am a drunk or am African and we don't have houses we all live in hut and run. Even better I am Australian (am not) and I rare Kangaroos!!! People don't ask me where am from as a converstation starter, or mention that I have an accent. "Or my God I didn't know, you mean I do have an accent". If you ask me you're the one with the accent,not I.
If you're gonna ask where am from,slide it in at the end of the conversation after a chat not before so you can stereotype me. And yes I live in a hut, so what I aint fat like you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home