Thursday, February 17, 2005

Men and Women

Now am not an expert of the feminine species but I do know a few things. The few times I've braved to leave my computer desk and go clubbing I have seen a lot. I have nothing but pity for most of the women and girls out there. Why do women have to wear high heels on the dance floor? Now back to basics, my physics teacher told me that F=m*A. meaning that the thinner the heel the more pressure is exerted.
Back to my question, why wear heels on a night out. My biggest problem is when the complaining starts, "Oh these shoes are killing me". Dah! I am wearing low rubber heeled shoes,maybe even canvas shoes and am I aint complaining. Planning is the key here, personally you don't have to wear heels to impress. Heels will probably wade the inteligent guys away,they know that they may have to be listening to a shoe discomfort narration for the better part of the evening. On the other side, most bouncers will only let is scantly dressed women in the club. What is this a brothel convention,not that every high heel totting lady is sexual worker (just making a point here)? You watch those queues and the high heels will never wait long like we, the canvas clad geeks. Ladies heels aren't that good for you, but then again you don't need me to tell you this. Common knowledge,doctors even have this in research that later in life there are effects. Smoking too kills you know, but people still smoke never will get that reasoning .
My challenge would be to see a girl out in comfortable shoes and jeans nothing tacky but desent and tell me if they will not enjoy the night. You may not get as many drunks all over you and many free drinks but the next day will be good. No sore legs to complain about.

high heel= possibly sore legs

canvas, low heels = longer dancing period and fit a fiddle next day unless you get drunk and crush your car or get into a fist fight you dummy.

Think about it
kman productions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home