Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Strength Within

Our lives are spent trying to be the best we can be only to realise that there are situations that bring us to the very core of desperation. No matter how many books or literature we immerse ourselves in, there is that challenge you face that warrants us to give up. There is always a situation that seems hopeless and the best cause of action is doing nothing, sometimes just trying to fix it hurts even more. Pain can never be simplified by others as just a phase that will pass, pain is real and the hurt sits right in our marrow. A lesson I have come to appreciate is when we hurt, we should not try to mask or avoid it. It is painful to go through a traumatising situation, let one be little our hurt. Until recently I was of the crede, take it like a man and waltz on but life teaches us lessons. We can take heed or relieve the same lesson again and again until hopefully one day we learn (if we are lucky).

Supporting our loved ones as they struggle is one of the core aspects of being there for them; not necessarily saying anything but being there. If I can be there for you as you go through all the hell there is, you just might make it through. I think we should let our mates mourn, give them all the time they need to handle that which pains them. I think a true friend will be there even when you think you can't do it, when you've given up. I pray that I can be that kind of friend, be there for you even when you don't believe in yourself or when you've given up. I hope that you can be safe in all you do, but all in all that I can be there when it's not all merry and party. I'd love to celebrate with youu but I think the test comes in when my faith is what holds both of us, my faith and hope sees you through this stage of pain. Count yourself a friend if you can persevere for someone other than yourself, truth I've learnt in the last 5 months.

The strength within can only be experienced by hurt and pain that comes from within; I've learnt that first hand and wish it not on anyone. Be a friend to your friend and lend a shoulder when they need one, say nothing and just be there. I hope I can be a true friend in time of need, forgive me if I fail the first time. I too are learning , you are stronger than you think. You may not know it, not feel like it (you will not feel like it for a long time), but I know & have always known that you're stronger than most people. There is that edge in you, very few people have that I saw in you, that will take you through this and help heal physical,spiritual and mental

Kman Productions....................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man thanks for this post ur really on the same line as me here... had to deal with some pretty heavy issues int he past year myself. u are enginner @uow too huh? Im in 2nd year EE and it blows, way too mcuh work and assignments. No idea how I'm gonan cope with a thesis (feces?), fortunately at least 3 years away at this rate of 'success' lol

Hehe u wanna update ur assignment links on ctips.com? Sounds like u know what ur doin man, I could use some assist ;-)

12:46 pm, August 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home