Wednesday, April 27, 2005

That thong thong thong

Imagine a piss of string in between your ass and that is the logic behind the thong invention. I'd like to meet the inventor and shake their hand, coming to think of it I might skip shaking their hand. I am a strong believer of invention and newer technology every day of my life but the thong has me thinking twice. It's hard enough to wear brief and nothing but boxer shorts is purchased when inner wear is required. I have been exposed to sights that would convert even the strongest of popes, pity the last one died and he should thank the Lord he didn't see what I've seen. My first experience was working in a supermaket and there was ......................
This is getting too graphical for Kman's liking so lets straight to the point. This afternoon in the library am going about my business pretending to be studying as we all do when my heart skipped 5 beats. I know this because I was on the floor legs raised when I resumed consciousness. A lady was busy reading and so were the guys behind her, now I know why there are so many people in the library, I always thought it was to read. The so called thong thong thong as Sisqo would refer to it, was taking the place of the belt and really not a sight for the eyes. I may have missed on my weekly fashion magazine and this might be the new legacy for the thong, I doubt Sisqo had this in mind when he penned the lyrics to his thong song.
How about we stick to having underwear under, only Superman and a few superheros are permited to break this code. The thong is apparently very comfortable but I don't need to see it everywhere I look, these few rogue ladies have my mind racing un-neccessarily. I aint got time to keep collapsing in the libary from shock, how about we move to my Island where underwear is exactltly that.
Then again it might hyprocitical given that I too will on somedays sag my trousers just slightly exposing the label. Well putting it into perspective I guess there is no difference bewteen us showing our boxers shorts, next time am in the library I will walk in only in boxers shorts. Let's see whether they will kick me out, who knows I might even get a few phones numbers or I might be sued for traumatising people by exposing my chicken like legs. Lets keep the thong under if we can, please................
Kman Productions........................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home