Monday, April 04, 2005

Incredible Service

Have you had service that was so bad that you didn't and couldn’t even get mad? All that you can do is smile and somehow, miraculously you send angels in heaven on over drive trying to ensure that you walk away and not cause a massacre; Kman massacre, somehow rolls of the tongue with ease. I am not patient with anything let alone anyone especially if am paying fr the goods or services. If you're not doing me any favours, I expect the best service. People in positions of service will get no compromise from me, when I serve customers I give them utmost attention and the best service I can possibly give. I am there to serve them and if not I should find myself a job that doesn't require customer service.


Remember I will not relax my expectations when I am the customer, I will never be rude to an employee though (i.e. one serving me). Being rude to retail staff or any other related industry is a sign of how uncivil, rather stupid you are ( that is unless they are your little sister or brother or of shoves comes to push you can annulate them). You will find some people walk to Mc Donald’s asking for fresh burgers, fresh chips and almost to the point of having a cow tethered to the counter for this fresh eating clients. Nothing there is garden vegtable fresh and if your buying junk food the last thing you need to worry about is how many seconds the burger has been on display

<> My university has a unibar, a bar that serves both food and grog (liquor for laymen) and it just happens to be cheapest place within 20 min (the food I mean). My love for this established stems back to when I was so broke, I couldn't afford rent and food from one payslip. It was either I pay rent or eat, maybe that would explain why I never gained weight. So I ask for chips and some sauce to go with my meal and to my horror I always get sauce with some chips. Allow me to explain, the staff here will more often than not serve 'around' (i.e ignore me) me for a while and when they get to me I get all the sauce that was in the damn bottle and maybe 3-5 fries, now that's on a good day. I could buy and a gun and redecorate the establishment get some red onto the wallpaper but that would be barbaric, but I might change my mind if this was to continue. Such thoughts are only cured by playing violent video game, which probably explain all the MA 15+ game I own. I want to be civil and I do not even mention this to the staff; I might lose my temper if I try to explain that I didn’t want to drink the sauce too. I could start a recycling business for sauce but at the moment I am concentrating on my first degree.


Take today for example, am standing in queue and 3 people are served while I stand there. Forget being skipped over, am used to it but why have me wait to mess up my lunch. "May I please have a plate of chips and chilli sauce please", was I too polite using two please's in my request? Didn't I smile long enough or what was going on, was it that I was paying in coins while everyone else had a minimun $20 notes? My order came through and I guess I must stutter real bad because I got my plate dripping with chilli sauce. They mustn't have heard the chips part of the sentence. Anyhow I politely paid my $3.20 and walked to the water fountain, got my special gallon bottle and filled it. I'd need the whole gallon to quench the flames from the litres of sauce I got. I am now full and the only positive is my kidneys needn’t worry about lack of water for years to come. Thinking of it I could dine here just to get my daily water requirments on that one meal, mmh not bad for my health. "What about the fat in the chips, what do I do about my love of fat dripping chips?" I will try and bring sandwiches tomorrow; maybe I might even feel more alert. Chips used be saturated with fat, mine have taken a new turn and am more concerned about the amount of sauce I take than the fat content. Maybe I should look to healthy eating muesli and yoghurt is quite good but kmans metabolism is still faster than normal people, I need fat to burn or I will consume my own body;hence chips. Yum yum.

Kman productions.......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home