Monday, September 26, 2005

Concentrate boy

Why do I always slide in silly idiotic sentences in my conversations with a girl? You meet a girl, you like her, the conversation begins. Nervous as you are you manage to hold your cool for a few minutes, the crucial minutes I might say. After a while you are relaxed and the conversation flows for a while and while you wind things through, you say something stupid! Let me embarrass myself and maybe help some poor brothers out there, here's what I managed to slide through the conversation "Are you high maintainance", what!!!! Yeah, my jaw dropped and there is no comeback from that fellows. Allow me to elaborate what my intentions were, I was planning of a dinner sometime, nothing major but a get to know dinner. Nervous, and fearing a no I wasn't sure how to put it forward, common I'd say given the situation. Ideally my question was to find out what sort of restaurant would be appropriate, so how did I think of high maintenance?

Let's face it, sometimes you loose your cool when confronted by a pretty face; I know I have. So is there a comeback from something this silly,idiotic and potentially breaking? I don't know, so far the dinner is still set and I am yet to decide on a restaurant; never the bar to high boys. I am in no shape or position to give advise on this one fellows, only time will tell. However, focus before you say anything, try and think before you say anything and if she likes you she might ignore the stupid things you say. Who knows?
Kman Productions.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home