Wednesday, August 24, 2005

first shower

After day 1 I didn't make it to the showers for another 2 days, I'd watched too many jail oriented movies. I wasn't going to be anybody's bitch either, turns out it didn't happen. Imagine being used to hot water all your life and the privacy of your own bathroom, one that locks and then one day all you have are cubicles. No curtains to hide your ass, well it wasn't much of a shower, more like jumping to miss the freezing the water or heat up. I can bet you they were testing the effects of cold water on us, that water was colder than that in my fridge at home. With this in mind it was no surprise my first session was met with fewer than 100 showers, one every 2 days. 3rd-4th years I took them twice a day, I guess I was compensating for those I'd missed in first year. I still can't shower in a public area, oh yeah it's not what you think. Packaging comes well recommended if you get the drift, hint! Hint! Some things shouldn't be done in public and showering is one of them, am tired of those old, fat men in the gym that walk around naked in the locker rooms.

Hello! Loose the beer gut and the wrinkly willy wonka before waving the ‘magic’ wand at me. Imagine my shock walking into the shower area and all I saw was ass, male ass. JESUS! How did we remain straight after seeing that much ass? Could explain why I can't stand seeing men undress, I had my fair share of it in NJiiri High School; hell on earth. I also built tolerance for more diseases than I want to recall, filthy place that was; education was great though. Oh! One positive was finding my English teacher to be hot, there weren't that many ladies around so one could only admire staff. Actually we later became friends, after I graduated of course; genuine friends none of that teacher's pet nonsense I now see in the media. We did get girls visiting but I was more like a nerd and couldn't construct two sentences without chocking or 'hyperventilating'. Speaking of which I got a NO the other day from a girl, put me where I should be. I was getting to cocky and it was time for a "no I want nothing to do with you".

Kinda puts things in perspective for me, "you aren’t as hot as you thought you were kman". Anyway back to my high school hell

Kman Productions...................

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cephas!

Ahem! I was here. *grins* Hope u dont mind. :-)

9:00 pm, August 26, 2005  
Blogger kman Productions said...

Liza! Hey naah, why would I mind question is how the hec did you find this?

5:37 pm, August 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there was once you sent me an email frm your yahoo account and your blog URL was there. i have been visiting here SILENTLY since then. :-P

1:23 am, August 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home