Wednesday, October 12, 2005

JUST TIRED

Apologizing is probably one of the many things I have never been able to do. I don't remember ever uttering the words " I am sorry", while being remorseful. It has always been a routine that after I bump into someone, the norm is uttering " am sorry". I am never sorry and I always believe it's never my fault, the other party was invading my personal space. Forget that rubbish, you sit down and realize that you owe someone an apology but you can't do it. You might lose face! How people perceive me has haunted me for a very long time and even though I have never been a crowd pleaser, I have done things just to fit in. Don't commence the guess work, I can assure you it wasn't murder; I am sure the guy lived. So they tell me anyway.

It's about time we realize we aren't so tough, my biggest fear is appearing vulnerable and I have guarded against this my whole life. "I can't afford to appear weak or lacking", even Superman had kryptonite and he kept it a secret, didn't he? I have grown up believing that being weak is a taboo and saving face is all that matters in life, regardless of who gets hurt. For those who think they know me, guess again, very few people outside my family have any idea of who I am. There is what they see and think they know, but no one has ever bothered to venture further. Friends don't want a weak guy, they need and demand that you be able to sort everything that they throw at you, however awkward it may be. Think again, I aint doing the tough act anymore, I am just tired of being .............

Someone hand me a tissue..................... Oh yeah, you leak this I will break your foot!

Kman Productions..............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home