Monday, October 10, 2005

so u like a girl..............

There is no topic or rational flow in this particular narrative, I will just type as word come to my head. So you like a girl, or you think you do..................................................

Do you remember playing 'swing' on a makeshift swing, rope tied dangerously across a horizontal branch that couldn't hold more than 300N worth of force? I was fortunate enough to have experienced this, the trees in our compoud would have mounted a lawsuit against us given the opportunity; the torture. The goal as kids was to push the boundaries to the limit, our bodies could recover from almost any bruising we subjected to it. On one occasion I remember the swing breaking and the only thing that saved my life and watching Tarzan swing across the forest. The speed of the swinging was such that I felt the tingly effect between my legs (guys know how it feels when you suddenly descent without warning), the branch gives in and you're gone. Am alive, no thanks to myself but I think someone was loking out for me.
How many times as a kid did you engage in playful acts that could have potentially been catastrophic? How many recall the aerosol pressure cans and the little fires we lit to blow thing up? How lethal was that game before the realised kids might die and introduce a plastic plug at the bottom of the can. Once heated the plug would melt and the gaseous content released in a controlled environment, no pressure build up and no cheap firecrackers. "How unfair", I thought.

So you like a girl, like I think I do, what do you do? How long can you wait, how many phone calls can you make before you call it quits? Just words as they come through my brain down my spine onto the finger tips. I am confused and for sure I am not the only one, I could use some help. I don't read minds and I don't play games, actually I don't wonna play games. So, what would you do? You a like a girl/boy for some............................ who am I kidding here? I like a girl, so what?

I give up, am going to bed

Kman Productions...............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home