Tuesday, December 20, 2005

F... off

Common assumption, all men wonna see breasts, thighs, nudity etc etc, we obsess over sex for most of our lives and we are nothing but pigs or dogs maybe even both. Why is that when am @ work, my male colleagues will always point out a pretty woman to me? Some scantly dressed woman walks into the store, summer season doesn't help and the auto response is "Kman look @ that ass". For fuck sake, I've got bigger things to think about than some scattered ass walking through a store. God forbid I walk into the tea room and it happens to be males on their break, "Kman there was this chick", "did you see that chick", "man she had", I don't give a shit. For all I care Pamela Anderson may be walking through the store and I probably wouldn't go out of my way to oggle. Godamn! Fellows am sick and tired of being treated like a perv just because the guy before me was an ass. Are there no nice guys out there?

The next time I am stopped just because a chick has walked by, I will hang you, your mate and maybe the guy standig next to you. Why isn't there anyone telling me about the new Solaris OS that is out, or the best way to partition your hard drive? I want to believe I could function without oggling, wouldn't you?

Kman productions...................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home