Monday, December 26, 2005

Trying too hard

Perfection, achievement is not enough anymore, we have to be perfect too. How many people have you seen that have spent their lives trying to aim for perfection in everything that they miss out on enjoying their lives? I've seen a couple, unfortunately I too have all too often fallen for this mind trap. Everything has to be perfect, I have to be perfect, "I have to be". Over the last few days I have realised that it's okay to make mistakes, for God knows I've made some big ones almost very costly but I got a second chance, I hope. Can you try so hard that you end up messing everything, you seize functionally even normally? Yes, I have seen that, in myself over the last few days and I guess it's time to back-track, get my act together and move on from there. Let's take that step a bit more cautiously but realise tht trying to hard could hurt you and those around you. Relax and try enjoy whatever you do, where possible that is. My head hurts(don't ask why, Xmas and all etc etc etc) but I just realised that by trying too hard, we lose ourselves and isolate those who care about us.

Kman Productions.....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home