Thursday, May 12, 2005

Jessica Warigia

My primary school mates probably don't know this about me; I'd pay to see all of them in good health and doing well. I would buy tickets for a re-union, not to go brag about my career choice but to tell them what I really thought of them. There were those I couldn't stand and those with whom I spent most of my time. Primary school for me was hard because I was forced to lead a life that wasn't mine, I had to show off to be noticed or be counted as hip. I know that this happens even today and will still happen centuries to come. My only regret was telling people that I liked that I did like them. I have little if any hint of where most if not all are, I only keep in touch with one girl, woman now.
A girl by the name Jessica Warigia fell for some of the worst ridicules in our second last year of school. As sad as it would be I was part of that self righteous band of cool boys who walked on clouds, only difference was I pretended to walk on clouds. Earlier this year word reached me that this young lady had succumbed to ill health and pass away. Whatever future she may have had was snuffed out, ill health isn't discriminative. How I wish I had apologised for being such a bastard, then again I knew no better (not an excuse). I think as I grow older I realise that I should find the people I was rude to in school and extend my apologies and admit to being a jerk. Kman has always been a wonna be and I have stepped on a lot of toes to try and fit in with the right crowd; that was until I left home.
I have moved from being a wonna be to seeing the wonna be's become nothing but ordinary miserable bastards. I didn't want to end up like such idiots and surely life has thrown me a life-line in the form of hardship and daily struggle to rid me of the pride I possess. Jessica Warigia, if only I had apologised for my stupid behaviour, I wouldn't be feeling the guilt I do now. How sorry I am that she passed away and in her honour I swore to build a site for my former schoolmates, a place we could keep in and seek forgiveness where needed. Most of all keep in touch with lost friends, I do hope that one day I will see some of my classmates we may not necessarily be friends anymore. I will eventually get the site up and running and it will be grand in honour of Jessica, I sure hope that no-one else will pass before I can apologise and live in peace. I hope my schoolmates have learnt and grown up to be better citizens and that life is kind to them even as it teaches us to be tolerant.
Kman Productions..........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home