Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Give it another shot

So after a sad day out last week, we are going to up it a bit tonight. We don't have any study commitment for the next 4-5 weeks and idle minds have to be kept entertained. I am hoping that tonight will see fewer peolple in the local hang out joints, I don't like crowds (too much sweat and smoke). Sad to say that majority of the people I have seen going out also smoke, kinda makes the rest of us smoke too. Clothes will smell so bad that I ened up burning them, I am running out of clothes peoples. I can't keep up, at this rate I might be walking naked sometime soon. Solution, find a hang out where smoking is banned and the music blares like hell and I will be there 24-7.
My main concern for tonight however is the fact that I feel odd when I go out. It seems like everyone out there has just turned 18 and they can wait to leave their houses. Are there mature people in Sydney, am tired of getting into brawls with teenage punks, just because they can get drunk they think the rule the earth. Truth be told, I might be getting in trouble soon after I nail a teenager to the road and restructure some of the bone. On the other hand I guess we are to expect such behaviour from the young lads, they just got their freedom!
A sign that I am maturing faster than I wanted, I go out and get concerned when I see a overly drunk person. I am wondering how they are going to get home and will they get there safely. I should care at all really, I din't ask any of them to leave their homes did I ? Let us wait and see what tonight brings for Kman, will I be laughing again on the dance floor after yet another rejection or will this prove to be different?
Kman Productions.......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home