Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Penis Envy

For the love of God, spare me the black jokes about the loins. I've heard enough to drive me nuts, is that why we wear baggy clothes? I've been to with friends (white people) and somehow they bring up the stigma about black people. I thought that maybe this would be a joke for a short period but it seems like every time you hang out the topic will resurface. Who came up with this myth, how the hell does that always end up being the topic late at night? The next time some one looks at my shorts I will sock them, Jesus can't we talk about the weather anymore. How's this for a conversation from a workmate

Workmate: "Hey man Wassup?"

Me: "Hey man"

Workmate: "So what's this I hear about you guys is it true".

Me: I whisper to myself "Oh! Lord not that size thing, I'll kill this SOB. Hey man what are you talking about? Oh yeah we run like hell and we also don't easily gain weight" this is my way to divert the talk from the obvious uncomfortable chat.

Workmate: "Run? What the hell are you talking about; I mean the myth is it true?"

Me: Now am clearly sweaty and my cool is about to blow and the real me be revealed "I don't know what your talking about man and I have to get back to work. So how's your car dude, everything run well and your computer I could fix it for you know". By now the bugger has go wind of the situation and decides to back down for the day.

So what is all this penis envy that is so prevailant in these times, what is the threat? I even got junk mail on how to increase penis size. Could this be and epidemic that government funded research has been commissioned? Let's settle this once and for all, don't ask me is it's true. I don't sit by the urinal with racial score cards comparing and matching race to size. Maybe we should have an online poll, have this settled and never ask a brother again. So what?
So last night I stepped into the limelight and hit the club, there I was shaking my 'thang' some dude taps me on the shoulder and asks "hey bro, is it true?". Oh my God, are you for real?
Kman Productions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home