Monday, July 18, 2005

Black people,dumb?

Why is it that in every country there are racists, and why does racism mostly affect black people? Are Caucasians ever discriminated against, growing up I held them with the highest regard, somewhat superior. Back in Primary school we had the pleasure of having two American girls visit our school, why did we stop our normal learning to accommodate them? Were trying to get to their level of superiority by changing our syllabus for 1-2 days? I was about 13 or maybe 14 and as we know that is when one seizes to worry about girls germs and even craves them; couldn't wait to brush against a girl. Oh good old days, now things are different can't trust anyone. Before this age I could sit face to face with a girl and not even care about my presentation, throw in a white girl and you have a confused teenager. 10 of the 14 boys am sure had the same experience I did, can't blame us just hormones acting up. I remember I borrowed mum's perfume and I guess I was kinda gayish on that day. African boy smellong of women perfume, crime of the highest (Africa needs to lose up). Hey I couldn't buy cologne after school, shops were closed and the best thing to smelling of boy sweat was smelling like mum. At least I didn't stink, plus they may have thought I was gay; we all know how women are comfy with gay men. I can never get that, men are dogs yet gay men get all the chicks. Should we convert?
Are white people superior to black people? Yes this is about races, I always felt inferior to Caucasians; until I landed in Australia. My view of Caucasians has changed and everyday I am very grateful I was granted the opportunity to move here.

African by birth I was exposed to different communities, all black; some of us were lighter than others while others were more like coal miners. This however didn't stop us from making friends across the cultures, got to accept people for who they are even when you don't agree with them. Back to my question are black people dumber than white people? I have 3 immediate uncles who are well educated and I also have un-schooled relatives. What side do I fall on, dumb or smart; compared to white people that is. Prof Andrew Fraser, a law lecturer believes that Australia should refuse entry to non-white immigrants, that mean you Asians as well; sorry Japan, no exceptions. Shock isn't quite what I experienced but utter hatred and anger for this gentleman, I didn't realise I could harbour such hatred for anyone.

Prof Fraser believes that the problems of the country (Australia) have been instigated by allowing non-white immigrants; they have different cultures thus differences arise. Now please understand that this is from a white man, a pig if you ask me and being black doesn't help me see things from his point of view. Crime never existed before black people or lets be fair, crime was very low before black people came here. Asians to have been accused of not wanting to integrate and take up Australian ways of living; what ways VB, birthing like rabbits and being on the dole? Any half arsed individual with an IQ of 70-75, average IQ for black people in sub-Saharan Africa as suggested by Prof Andrew Fraser knows this is total bullshit. Prof Fraser also believes that people (white) will not want to immigrate here once they realise that the country isn't majority white anymore but has a mixture of cultures. I try to keep this blog as PG as possible but what a prick, seriously IQ doesn't really have correlation with logical thinking. I would sincerely like to have a sit down with Prof Fraser and hear his side of the story, I believe everyone has a right to have an opinion though.

I wonder what he would do if a black student enrolled in one of his classes, would be out rightly for the neck and mark the term papers more strictly. The average IQ for Sub-Saharan Africa being 70-75 might explain why so many of our people are dying from AIDS even after millions if not billions have been spent trying to educate us. Are we that damn? I pose an open question to you all, do you think black people are inferior and dumber compared to white people? Maybe if we didn’t spend half our lifetime trying to fend off famine and droughts, we may have the time to hit the books and work on our IQs. I am honestly offended by this Son of a Bitch's opinion and think I will actually email him and request some data, proof that he is smarter than I am. Yeah he is a professor but am sure there is a fair bit I know that he doesn’t, what right does he have to claim am inferior to white people?

Does that mean all the ideas I have about eliminating power problems, water shortages may not be up to scratch; explains why am not performing well in class. I was predestined to be dumb and might even explain why there are only 2 black people in my faculty, now there is only one since Moses graduated; Me (should be I, b4 u call me dumb!), the only black man in the faculty of Informatics at the University of Wollongong. I should quit while am ahead, maybe that is why even when I study I don’t seem to understand much; am dumber. Prof Fraser please plead my case with the govt to send me back home, am only a drain to the country. Pompous prick, I say...........................
Kman Productions...................................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i could be out of line placing a comment here, but the prof is wrong and should be called on his racism as quickly as possible. Is there a black rights group in your area that could take him to task?

For it was established long ago that iq tests usually reflect the academic biases of the people who made them; ie. king's english, european history etc. so it's really not surprising that only their tiny little group comes out golden. That these highly arbitrary results should be used to support racism is completely reprehensible.

As for the emptying of Africa, i'm afraid that the not-so-free loans of the WMF and the incursions of the Red Cross with their 'immunization programs' which saw fit to infect thousands of children with AIDS with unclean needles does not reflect stupidity on the part of Africans, but malice on the side of those who learned humanism, but remained illiterate when it came to enacting it.

I'm leaving you with a little link to one of my heroes:
http://www.scc.rutgers.edu/njh/PaulRobeson/

Stay sane, Kman.
It's the best revenge.

7:17 pm, July 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home