Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Goths rock!!!!!!

I know this might sound sily but I just had an incredible idea, I wonna join a goth fraternity. I am in the Sydney State library and a few tables infront of there are 2 people, can't tell if both are chicks; who know. Anyway one is definitely a chick unless it's one male with serious mammary gland issues(man boobs, EeeW!), definitely a chick. Either that or am turning gay, I hope am not. Anyway I guess too much computer science has driven me to the edge and now I wonna join the Goths, I wonder if it's open to black people? Maybe in my case they'd allow me to wear white, given am black and they might not see me that well. I have no problem polishing my nails black or wearing eye pencil, only problem would be I might need lots of white make up to get pale. One question though, do goths eat meat? I am not giving up meat for nobody, those steaks are damn too delicious even to join the Goths.

I wonder where I can get my curly short hair all spiky, make up is no issue maybe I could buy a wig but that would look too fake. I have watched my sister go through beauty college for last 18months. I have picked up lots of trick and ways of applying make up. Could be the process of coming out of the closet, only problem is I am not gay. So forget coming out and help me get into the heart of the Goth community. One problem the lad, yes his behaviour has led to the deduction he is male. He has a roll of paper towel on which he has drawn amazing art work, I should start minding my own business. There are certain people that one can watch all day, this group was one of them and they have aroused my fascination with goths. Should try it for a month, after my exam this Thursday and see how I like but as I said I am sticking to meat; something about blood I guess
Kman Productions......................................

Another habit I have developed is guessing who had botox injections and on my lunch break guess who stops at the lights? A black Bentley with 2 older women (ok, old women) but their faces were rather too shiny, more like polished wood. Now am guessing many women try to avoid shiny faces and hence they pad themselves quite often. I am not cosmetic surgeon but their faces didn't match their hands or necks. Even though I am short sighted, with my glasses I have 20-20 if not better. So turkey neck and shiny faces = botox injections, don't get me wrong the bentley was classy. I wouldn't mind being in one of those but the driver might need to accept old age is a part of life. Soon I will write about women and make i.e. from what I have observed. I am sure I will offend a lot of people but as I said 18 months has taught me a lot about make up and beauty treatment;I've been the guinea pig folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home