Saturday, July 30, 2005

I hate you!!!

After a shower it's customary or courteous to rid the bathroom of hair that may have been shed. It's very natural for some people to have hair from all parts of their bodies to somewhat its way onto the tub/floor. In our case we have a tub and the shower head is also in the tub, typical apartments in the northen beaches. Without sounding judgmental what sort of person has a shower, dries themselves and leave the bath tub crawling with hair; don't even wonna know where from? Is this happening in other houses or am I stuck with one untidy SOB? Seriously women are meant to be the role models of cleanliness and at least 3 times a week I have to rinse the damn tub myself. How do you tell someone to wash their bloody hair away as they finish their business in the tub? Last I checked I didn't shed hair, razors are sold for a reason I believe. Trimming body hair where possible should be made compulsory, pity Bob Carr quit;we'd have had it into state law before 2006.

My sister too has had her share of having to rid the tub of hair and she has almost but lost her mind; wouldn't blame her would we. I guess you're wondering who the ape in the house is huh? Read the previous blog and you may have an inclination as to who is currently on my shit list. Apparently her stay was meant to be short-lived but that is over a year ago, one can't help but wonder how many more months of this shit we are gonna endure. Shedding hair isn't as bad as living with your niece and nephew and having them pick up all the house bills and clean after you. We too are all college students with part time jobs and are time poor, I doubt nursing is more stressful than Computer Engineering. Doing dishes appears to be asking too much, she claims to be too tired from work she doesn't like to cook either; try eating extra food you goon. If we too could avoid cooking we would, we don't survive on half apples and SAO crackers with lettuce so we have to cook. We all work and being tired is no excuse, you bread crumb! This is a month of anger I think, I am hoping that next month is better or I might cross the line as far as blogs are concerned. I'd hate to..................(I might break the keypad on my computer, am mad!). Now you know what I hate, maybe hate is too strong a word maybe not....... I have to end this before I slit her throat. Argh!

Kman Productions..................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband volunteers for the bathroom duty around here, and he does the whole thing properly; snaps on the rubber gloves, the goggles, stomps in with five chemicals and a toolbox of scrubbers... i almost feel sorry for the germs! Almost like giving them some sort of advance warning like: Hide! He's coming!

If your lamentable situation continues, i shall have to send him over to sort it all out.

2:49 pm, July 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home