Thursday, August 04, 2005

Time Off

Regulars viewers will notice that the previous few blogs haven't been up to scratch and I think I need some time off. I have had a few stressful days and it's only wise I seize blogging for a while, that is unless something interesting happens. I am also thinking of changing the genral out look of the blog and personalise it, make it easier to navigate maybe more graphics. I don't know how long the new design will take and what the cost will be, I might loose everything as I try to migrate to the new template; price for change. Enjoy and take care people and thanks for the support, been great to pour my mind and can't wait to come back ,refreshed.

Kman Productions.............

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can wait.
*puts up feet and reaches for a cuppa tea*
have a nice break.

1:13 am, August 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home