Tuesday, October 18, 2005

If only I could..............

Have you got moments in your past that you wish you'd change, embarassing stunts you undertook; either by accident or mere stupidity? I do, I hope to compile a list of the most embarassing moments of my life and share them with you, yes every little detail. Nothing about what I have seen others do, however much I'd love to share other people mishaps.

1. How many of you have walked into a glass door? I could have sworn that was air but the concusion I got, signalled otherwise. Even worse was the imprint of my lips I left on the door, damn lip balm.

2. Starbucks, we all love a good cuppa and I am no exeption. Throw in a date and you are bound to get mishaps. It was the second 'date' I was having with a girl I really liked, I was all prepared leather coat, matching shoes, I could have sworn my undies were new too(who knows). The coffee cup lids a secondary small hole, this is for pressure purposes. Physics taught me that hot air expands and if their is no release, pressure builds. There I am, an engineering major with all the knowledge and yet it happened to me. I was nervous and Isaac Netwon, Einstein would be ashamed of me. I had the lid on and in my nervous tantrum blew into the mug, through the drinking hole! Recall the secondary hole, the one for pressure and all that physics nonsense? Foam from the coffee forced itself through the hole and onto my face, yeah I was perfecting my clown gig. What would you do? Here I am trying to impress this feline and MR ENGINEER forgot the basics laws of physics, lucky for me she dated me for another year.

3. You're walking up/down a flight of stairs only to think there is a extra step while there isn't. If your walking up, you tend to feel like an idiot trying to climb a non-existent step. Worse is if your walking down the steps, your hips are compresssed to an extent where you'd rather be shot. Oh did I mention you look ridiculous trying to walk through the floor.

4. Walking into a pole, you're so busy concentrating on more important things when suddenly you fracture your clavicle on. Now am drunk, ciao

5. You think you've seen a pretty woman? Think again, I have had my jaw drop and with that other things dropped too. In my last position, I was the go between customers and the company, kinda the guy that gets all the shit and has to smile back at the customers(customer is always right). On an ordinary day, I was busy building a relay, moving stock from one shelf to another, normal supermarket duties. So this one lady walks towards me, pretty, virtually physically flawles. Mr Supermarket here, I am carrying a few items moving to another location. No sooner had I looked into her eyes than I dropped the items smashing them all. She was so sweet that even offered to help me clean, seeing that she somehow had contributed to the accident. Poor boy, I have since then learnt my lesson, never carry more than your two hands can handle. You never know when this pretty thing might walk in

Kman productions.........................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

once in S'pore, i saw 1 man who walked into a glass door. the dumb thing was, you will know it's a glass door coz on the door, there're huge ads pasted on it. the sound was so loud and imagine being at the opposite side of the glass door and witnessing that incident. i dunno whether to laugh or feel sorry for the guy. Heheh.

4:09 pm, October 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home